Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome to "Life with Attitude"

Hello there! Welcome to my new blog. I have been working on this for a while now and have gone back and forth about whether to move or not. I have been reading a lot of blogs and have enjoyed their creative pages. Well, I decided to move and what better way to start my new blog, than with an award! Thank you Mrs. S! You are awesome! This is my first award and I am so excited.

But first, I want thank Becky and Ashley at The Cutest Blog on the Block for their wonderful template choices. I was able to find one that really suited my personality. I hope to have a cool banner soon.

Okay,

1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Link to the one who gave it to you.
3. Link the original post here
4. Pass this award to 5 deserving friends!
5. Post these rules.


1. I have posted this award.

2. I have linked to Mrs. S above. I was so excited when I was reading Becky's blog and discovered that my friend had won an award. Congratulations!

3. Here is Mrs. S' original post.

4. I would like to give this award to:

Amy at Chapters. She has some great posts and I enjoy reading them every day.

Mrs. Newlywed at Misadventures of a Newlywed. Her stories are fun and relatable that I laugh almost every day while reading her posts.

Missy at Confessions of an Overweight Shopaholic. She truly is a kindered soul.

The Pink Owl. Her addiction to nail polish is so funny and her stories are interesting to read.

Ashley. Her not-so-G-rated blog, Ashley's Closet, is so frank and to the point. A lot like me!

Okay, that was fun! Thanks again, Mrs. S! If you would like to get a little more background on me, you can by visiting: MsAttitude23


No comments: