Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Look and Some Advice

Well, I redecorated my blog to celebrate this time of the year. It's between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I really love to decorate, so expect to see some more looks throughout the month.


Now, here is my advise for Christmas Shopping. I am sure that a lot of you draw names for Christmas and exchange gifts. I know this can be difficult, especially if you don't know the person that well, or you don't see them often. Take me for example, I had to shop for a lot of boys. I hate shopping for boys, I find it really difficult. I would much rather shop for girls.

So, if you are finding it difficult to shop for others this year, here is what you do: Ask Them What They Want. It's that simple. If you are having problems, ask the person what they would like to have. They will most likely give you a couple of ideas and you know they will like the gift.

There you go. If you read last week, you know I am done with my Christmas shopping so when I went out on Black Friday, I got to enjoy shopping for myself and had a great time with my mom. I am so excited for this time of year!


1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

Sounds like you really got to enjoy Black Friday! I need to take a lesson and start shopping WAY earlier in the year!