Monday, November 24, 2008

A Lot to Catch Up On

I have to say, I could really get into having these weekends off. I have been home on the weekends now for about 3 weeks and I really enjoy it. This Saturday I slept in, watched a movie (or two) and then went to a party. I enjoyed the fact that the dogs were lazy with me. That made it nice. I watched The Devil Wears Prada twice this weekend. Okay, okay. I like the movie and I love fashion. What else can I say? Anyway, it made me realize even more that I am far from graceful and glamorous. I loved watching those girls on screen who have their shit together and always look chic and seem so graceful. I am not....and I'm jealous.

Anyway, when I went to the party Saturday night, I was so excited to find out that my coworker loved her housewarming gift. It was such a relief. I am so excited! I met some cool people and had a great time, even though I was in bed before 10:30 that night. Yeah, not a night person.

I have been feely icky for about a week and I have been sooo tired. Yesterday I spent the day on the couch, in my sweats and watched yet another movie. I cleaned off our DVR and really enjoyed the day, until about 4:30 pm. Then it all went downhill. I swear, if I wasn't working only 2 1/2 days this week, I would have stayed home. I feel like shit.

I took Isabelle to the vet for her shots and (insert overzealous baby voice) who was such a good girl at the doctor's? Isabelle! She was such a good girl. Unfortunately, she had lost a couple of pounds and that has me worried. Although the vet said she was still in good shape. She is going to need some dental work done and I am afraid that is going to cost an arm and a leg. I will have to find out. Right now, she is on some antibiotics for the tartar or something like that. (Man, I am really a bad puppy mom today.)

Anyway, I am going to try and get a lot of things done in the next two days because this weekend is mine to enjoy! (again, yippee!)

No comments: