Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some Random Thoughts for Today

I have to leave early every day this week from work due to family obligations. Can I just take the whole week off? May I take Friday off completely? Honesty, I came to work yesterday with no emails and no phone calls to make or return. Wow. It's getting slow here. I have bridal packets to put together, but I need a special piece of equipment first. So that's a bust.

On a positive note, a coworker and I went through all of our company's Christmas decorations and got really excited to decorate! We want to do it now. I can't wait until the Monday after Thanksgiving for that. Also, I finally found a picture frame for two photos a bride sent to me with a thank you card from her wedding. I can't wait to hang it up and take it to shows with me.

I got some pictures developed of the dogs the other day. I had two whole rolls and one didn't turn out. I was pretty sad, but I still managed to get some good ones. Have you ever hoped for some really good pictures, got excited for them, and then found out that they didn't develop? It sucks.

I am excited to go to a party this weekend. It's been a long while since I have been invited out to a party. It's a housewarming party for a coworker and her fiance. I am making their housewarming gift but can't say too much right now because I know she reads this blog. heehee I will post pictures later.








No comments: