Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't You Just Love the Holidays?

So, its Thanksgiving and true to any shopaholic spirit, I go to get a newspaper to view all of the ads with my mom. I bring the paper home and after my mom goes through it, I hear this: "You got a paper that didn't have all the ads in it. Someone took them out." What? Really? After about 5 minutes of back and forth: "It's not my fault." "I am so disappointed in the ads." etc. I grab my things to go back into town to get a new paper. I get stopped at the door with: "Don't worry about it. The ads are just disappointing this year. So and So's paper was a lot thicker than this, that's all." (insert exasperated sigh here) Geez...

Tomorrow, I will go and get a new paper.

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

The ads were actually kinda decent this year...probably not enough to make me go out at 4am...haha!