Monday, November 10, 2008

Damn Budget

I want to go shopping!!! I want to go so bad! I need shoes, pants, shirts, sweaters, new pajamas, Christmas gifts and new tires. I want to spoil my dogs! I want to go shopping! Damn Budget!

Okay, breathe. Here is a little fill in for you. I recently put myself on a very strict budget. I enjoyed shopping a little too much a couple of years ago and racked up some debt. I also had a lot of medical bills (the joys of no insurance), not to mention student loans and the fact that I still owed the school a lot of money. So, I did it. I sat down and meticulously created a budget for myself. I even budgeted how much I could shop with on each paycheck. Let me tell you, it sucks. As a self-proclaimed shopaholic, I live at the stores and feel sanctuary there. ARRGGG!

The only thing good that has come so far are these things: I actually have a savings account, I paid off the school and 2 other bills, and I will have another billed paid off come Friday.

Ugh, if only I could go to the mall for a few hours. If only I had more money. Maybe I will ask for a raise? Fat Chance

Damn Budget.


No comments: