1. I swear the people I work for sometimes think I'm an stupid when all I'm really doing is being cautious since I'm a "just in case" kind of person.
2. This is seriously one of the funniest things I've read about people (like me!) who love fall.
3. I've reached the "5 Years of Service" milestone in my job. And I have come to the realization that the world of academia is not where I should be.
4. Today, I decided to wear a dress and it's one that hasn't been worn in a while because it was getting tight across the chest. I'm happy to report that it fits very well now!!
6. Did you hear? Giant Pandas aren't endangered anymore! (Mrs. P provided this tidbit)
7. My allergies are kicking my ass right now. Even with medicine. *sigh*
8. Here's some eye candy for you.
9. This post was started on Tuesday and now, on Thursday, it'll be posted. And everything above is still true.
10. All my work to prepare for the wedding is completed. Now, it's time to pack.